As college students, my friends and I are always looking for a good deal, and Williamsburg’s local businesses are always hosting fun and affordable events for those of us on a budget. Here are a few of the area’s best bargains:
- Half-priced Burger Night: The Green Leafe Cafe sells all of burgers for half price on Monday nights. It can be a really fun way to eat out without spending a ton!
- Corona Night: Corona beers for a dollar! Wednesday and Thursday nights at Paul’s Deli.
- Mug Night: Sundays at the Green Leafe. Cheap prices on beer if you bring your own mug!
- Williamsburg Premium Outlets: J. Crew, Kate Spade, Nike, Under Armour, and a billion more of your favorite brands, all on sale! I’m obsessed.
- Free Birthdays: Blue Talon Bistro and The Crust both offer free entrees on your birthday. This is perfect for having a nice birthday dinner without racking up the bill.
- Half-Priced Wine Night: Blue Talon sells their elegant wines for half-price (a highly luxurious experience for college students).
- Qdoba Half-Priced Menu: All menu items are half priced on Monday. Yum.
- The Crust: $5 meal combos for students from 11-4pm. The perfect place for lunch between classes.
- Sweet Frog: Self-serve frozen yogurt with a great selection of flavors and toppings, plus the option of getting a smaller portion to save money. What’s not to love?
If you’re looking for a way to spice up a dull week, I’d definitely recommend taking advantage of these deals. Happy savings!